As the COVID-19 pandemic changes life as we know it, there are many businesses and services doing it tough at the moment and in Palmerston it is no different.
The City of Palmerston wants to give our local businesses and services a helping hand by letting the community know if they are still open and keeping everyone connected and informed about any updates or changes.
If you are a business or service in the Palmerston region, please take the time to register your details with the Support Local survey to help us promote your business through this time.
Support local and win in May
To continue supporting our community, we have extended our Support Local and Win campaign. During the month of May, spend $20 or more at any Palmerston business for your chance to go into the draw to WIN one of four weekly vouchers, valued at $100.00 each. The promotion runs from Friday 1 May to Sunday 31 May 2020.
How to enter
- Spend $20.00 during the month of May at any Palmerston business.
- Scan or take a picture of the receipt and email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, address and phone number.
Four winners will be drawn randomly each week. Prize winners have the option of selecting a Palmerston business of their choice for their voucher prize (to the value of $100.00) or a City of Palmerston Council voucher (to the value of $100.00).
Prize draws will occur on the below dates.
|Prize Draw Date||Winners Notified|
|Monday 11 May 2020||Tuesday 12 May 2020|
|Monday 18 May 2020||Tuesday 19 May 2020|
|Monday 25 May 2020||Tuesday 26 May 2020|
|Monday 1 June 2020||Tuesday 2 June 2020|
Winners will be notified by phone and will be announced here on our website.
- April winners
S Coleman, Zuccoli
J Harry, Woodroffe
D Empson, Gunn
K Schutz, Gunn
S Toft-Goulding, Bellamack
I Triantafyllos, Muirhead
D Box, Gunn
T Howell, Tiwi
K Allen, Driver
L Webb, Karama
C Cowan, Gray
K McGlashan, Zuccoli
B Toll, Woodroffe
J Cowan, Gray
R Scott, Gray
S de Guzman, Johnston
- May winners
M Richardson, Bakewell
M Little, Gunn
L Waide, Rosebery
J Stow, Gray
N Bazukiewicz, Driver
A Brown, Moulden
K Goulding, Bakewell
L Waide, Rosebery
C Taylor, Gunn
R Lines, Gray
N Bazukiewicz, Driver
K Schulz, Johnston
Terms and conditions apply.
- Terms and conditions of entry
- This Promotion is open to NT residents, 18 years or older and participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The total amount of $20 must be spent in one transaction.
- One entry, per person, per day (separate entries require different receipts).
- Please ensure the image of your receipt contains the business name, address, date of purchase and the total spent. The City of Palmerston are not responsible for following up missing information.
- Receipts or invoices must be retained and presented as proof of purchase to collect your prize.
- The promotion period runs from 1 May to 31 May 2020.
- City of Palmerston employees and their immediate family are ineligible to enter.
- Eligible businesses must hold current ABN and have a business premises within the Palmerston Municipality.
- Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- Prize winners have the option of selecting a Palmerston business of their choice for their voucher prize (to the value of $100) or select a City of Palmerston Council voucher (to the value of $100 dollars).
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash and are non-transferable.
- If any prize is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the City of Palmerston, the City of Palmerston at its absolute discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- The City of Palmerston’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- If for any reason a winner does not collect their prize within 90 days, the prize will be forfeited.
- It is a condition of entry into the competition that entrants agree for their personal information (name and suburb) to be used in any promotion relating to the competition.