Wednesday, 15 August 2018
City of Palmerston is currently disposing of old and excess materials located at its depot in Yarrawonga. The materials are no longer viable for Council to utilise within its infrastructure or project.
Although of no use to Council, the items could be reused or repurposed by other groups.
As such, Council would like to offer not-for-profit and community groups the opportunity to bid for the purchase of the excess materials upon the basis of a silent auction. Groups will be required to provide evidence of not-for-profit organisation status or community purposes when completing their bid form.
Items available include:
- Various types of fence panels
- Various sizes of light posts
- Lengths of heavy duty irrigation pipe
- Various lengths and sizes of metal pipe
- Bench seat frames
Groups are invited to inspect materials on:
When: Thursday 30 August and Thursday 6 September 2018
Time: 2.00pm - 4.00pm
Location: Council Depot, 60 Georgina Crescent, YARRAWONGA
Bookings are not required.
Making an offer
Bid forms will be available on-site during the inspection times.
Bids are to be lodged in a sealed envelope marked 'Council Asset Disposal Auction' and placed in the Tender Box at Council's Office no later than 5.00pm, Wednesday 12 September 2018.
Civic Plaza, First Floor
1 Chung Wah Terrace, PALMERSTON
- Council does not give any guarantee of quality or competency of items.
- The final delegation of bid approvals rests with the CEO. Bids will be assessed upon requirements of the groups bidding and the benefits to the groups and or Palmerston community.
- Groups will be required to organise their own pickup and delivery of items from the depot within 10 working days of being awarded the items, failure to remove the items will mean that their right to them is forfeited and the Council may dispose of the items otherwise.