City of Palmerston has adopted its Municipal Plan and Budget 2021-2022 and Long Term Financial Plan 2022-2031 after 28 days of community consultation.
The Municipal Plan is a key publication which represents Council’s strategic vision and outlines our project, event, and service priorities over the next year.
The Municipal Plan and Budget ensures that Council continues to deliver and build on services to the community and invest in the ongoing renewal of the $737 million of community infrastructure assets.
Municipal Plan elements include:
• $15 million Swimming Wellness Events Leisure & Lifestyle (SWELL) project,
• Over $20 million in capital spend on community infrastructure,
• $350,000 development of a regional dog park in Zuccoli,
• $500,000 Greening and Cooling the City program,
• $1.1 million in improvements to Archer Waste Management Facility,
• Marginal increase in Residential Rates by an average of 2.4% with $30 increase on the Residential Minimum Rate which will be offset by a $10 reduction in waste charges, and
• The continuation of free parking in City Centre.
The Municipal Plan and Budget and Long Term Financial Plan is available to view below.
The rates calculator to estimate your rates for 2021-2022 can be found here.
- Open This consultation is open for contributions.
- Under Review
- Closed This consultation is closed for contributions.