City of Palmerston has released a draft Inclusive, Diverse and Accessible (IDA) Policy Framework to guide future practises for increased community inclusion and representation across all facets of Council.
The IDA Framework has been developed with input from local community organisations including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander organisations, disability groups, seniors, youth groups, parents, and migrants and refugees living in Palmerston.
The Framework allows the ideas and priorities provided by Palmerston community members to be documented to continuously work towards creating a place of equal access within our public domains, services and programs.
Feedback from individuals or community groups on the plan is encouraged through the following avenues:
- Community consultation workshop 1: Tuesday 13 April, 5.30pm - 7pm. Click here to register
- Community consultation workshop 2: Thursday, 15 April, 1.30pm - 3pm. Click here to register
- Click here to complete the online survey
- Complete the online feedback form below
- Register your interest in participating in a community feedback session by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Community consultation closes Friday 16 April 2021.
- Open This consultation is open for contributions.
- Under Review
- Closed This consultation is closed for contributions.