City of Palmerston sought community feedback on its draft Council Policy AD01 Privacy.
The draft policy outlines the following:
- how Council collects information;
- limitations on use and disclosure;
- data quality; and
- limitations on data transfer.
The policy also outlines how the City of Palmerston Library manages information and shares information as part of the Northern Territory Library database. This information sharing helps Council to provide services such as interlibrary loans and membership throughout the Northern Territory.
This draft policy has been developed in consultation with the Office of the Ombudsman.
The consultation was open for public feedback from 21 November to 11 December 2018.
- Open This consultation is open for contributions.
- Under Review Council is considering feedback.
- Closed This consultation is closed for contributions.