The Palmerston Kids Network is a committed network of workers representing organisations who provide services and programs to children (0-12yrs) and their families, living in Palmerston.
The Network members commit to:
- Share information about programs and initiatives
- Share success stories and showcase best practice
- Discuss identified gaps and need
- Build relationships and make connections
- Participate in community engagement and capacity building opportunities
- Meet regularly
- Access sector/professional development (annual conference/training)
- Maintain awareness of funding opportunities
- Take opportunities to lobby, advocate and influence policy
The network is open to organisations that provide services and programs to children 0-12yrs and their families, living in Palmerston.
Membership will require regular attendance at meetings, active interest in the promotion of the health and well-being of children. Service providers who have an interest in addressing childhood health and well-being including injury, accidents and safety issues are welcome to participate.
If you would like to participate on this network contact the Lifestyle and Community department.
p: (08) 8935 9922