If you are passionate about the welfare of animals and animal management issues in Palmerston, then becoming a member of the Palmerston Animal Management Advisory Committee could be for you!
The roles of the Palmerston Animal Management Advisory Committee are:
• to review and make recommendations to Council on rules and procedures relating to animal management;
• to facilitate consultation and co-operation between the City of Palmerston and the community towards ensuring that Community Plan objectives are met;
• to create, implement and provide ongoing review of an Animal Management Plan; and
• to support Council in the promotion of responsible animal management and ownership.
All we need from you is for you to fill out the form below and provide a short explanation on why you would like to be involved and Council will then consider your application.
The group meets quarterly in the Council Chambers from 5.00pm.
Help completing the online form
1. Save the online form to your desktop.
2. Open the form on your desktop, complete all fields and save the form.
3. Attach the completed form to your email and send.