The City of Palmerston Art Exhibition celebrating National Families Week will be on display from Monday 10 May until 28 May 2021. Children aged 3 to 13 years are invited to create exhibition pieces from a range of mediums including painting, drawing, photography, sculpture, and writing.
The exhibition includes six categories for entry. Please click here to download a copy of the exhibition category.
Exhibition Entry Form
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Entry of artwork into the exhibition is free.
- Entry forms must be submitted by the deadline: Friday 23 April 2021.
- Maximum of one (1) entry per child, per category. Entry limits must be strictly followed.
- Each entry must be labeled on the reverse size with the child’s name and School Name (with the exception of Category 3).
- City of Palmerston takes no responsibly for the loss or any damage caused to artworks for the duration of the exhibition.
- Artworks must be collected by COB Friday 11 June 2021. Any artworks not collected by this time may be disposed of.
- Entries not adhering to the maximum size requirements will not be eligible for display in the exhibition.