The RBdigital magazine collection can be accessed with your library card and internet access. You can choose from a range of digital magazines with no loan period and no limit on the number of magazines you can download.
City of Palmerston Library members can access RBdigital (formerly Zinio) through the Northern Territory Library collection which has access to hundreds of digital magazines covering a wide range of subjects.
Existing City of Palmerston Zinio users will need to move to the Northern Territory Library collection and create a new account following the steps below.
Creating your RBdigital accounts
- Visit RBdigital’s Northern Territory Library page
- Choose ‘Create New Account’, and enter your library card number
- Fill in the details including your name, email address and password, and click ‘Create Account’ (this is your first account)
- Choose a magazine and click ‘Complete Checkout’
- Fill in the details including your name, email address and password, and click ‘Register’ (this is your second account)
- The eMagazine you selected will be in your RBdigital account. Click on the cover image and start reading.
For tablets, smartphones and other mobile devices
The RBdigital for Libraries App is only used to read magazines. Once the magazine is completely downloaded it can be read offline. Magazines cannot be selected through the app, if you would like to select more titles, return to the Northern Territory Library page.