City of Palmerston's newly redeveloped Gray Community Hall is the perfect space for functions and events – as well as dance, workshops, meetings and activities!
Council is excited to extend our 'free facility hire' initiative for Not For Profit groups until June 2024. With Private Use/Parties/Business/Government use to be charged as per City of Palmerston's published Fees and Charges.
Please be advised, there is a waitlist and approval process for Gray Community Hall.
To submit a booking enquiry for Gray Community Hall please email email@example.com
Due to the high demand of the space for functions and events, we do not take any long term, recurring bookings in Gray Community Hall during the following peak times: Fridays after 12pm, Saturdays after 12pm, Sundays all day.
Location: Corner of Essington Avenue and Victoria Drive, Gray.
Facilities and Amenities
- a main indoor function space (maximum capacity: 125)
- a secondary indoor function/meeting space (maximum capacity: up to 25 people)
- equipped with a full kitchen with hot water urn, kettle, dishwasher, microwave, fridge and oven
- veranda space with high ceiling fans
- internal access-compliant toilets
- 14 tables and 70 chairs shared through both spaces
Fees and Charges
Please see below the fees and charges for Private/Parties/Business/Government use.
Gray Community Hall - Meeting Room
$40.00 per hour
$200.00 per day
Gray Community Hall - Function Space
$60.00 per hour
$300.00 per day
A refundable deposit of $125.00 is required for all Council venues.*