The policies released for consultation following the Council meeting on Tuesday 12 December 2017 are:
- AD06 Open Data Policy
- TECH05 Crocodile Reporting Policy
- Amended FIN19 Financial Reserve Policy
- FIN29 Security Payments Policy
Council is eager to receive feedback from residents. Submissions regarding content, suggestions for improvements, ideas for inclusion, corrections and alterations are invited.
To view a copy of the draft policies, please visit the links above. Alternatively, hard copies are available from Council's customer service desk at Civic Plaza and the City of Palmerston Library.
Submissions addressed to the Chief Executive Officer can be sent via the following methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: PO Box 1, Palmerston NT 0831
- In Person: Delivered to Council’s Office - cnr University Ave & Chung Wah Tce
All submissions must be received by Council by 5pm, Wednesday 24 January 2018 for consideration.
Consultation period: 13 December 2017 - 24 January 2018