Exceptional Customer Service
Everyone in the organisation will directly serve you, our customer, or support someone who does.
- To consult with you on all key initiatives
- To explain by-laws and procedures clearly
- To provide assistance in a courteous and responsive manner
- To apply high standards of fairness and ethical behaviour
- To continuous improvement and the collection of data to do this
- To always let you know the name of the individual dealing with your enquiry or issue
- To maintain an effective process for resolving complaints
- To keep facilities open to meet your needs
- Office hours are currently 8:15am to 5pm Monday to Friday except on public holidays
- Key documents and other current corporate information are available on the Internet
- We have a commitment to providing services 'on line' where this is appropriate.
To clearly display all fees and charges and the process for handling complaints.
While our Customer Service Standards are a genuine statement of our intentions, we are all human and subject to failure. We will always do our best to meet the standards set, but ask you to show understanding on those rare occasions when we fall short.
We appreciate your feedback:
If you have any suggestions for improving our level of service, we would love to hear from you. Please contact us by:
- Coming to the Council Office - ask for the relevant Director
- Writing to Chief Executive Officer, Palmerston City Council, PO Box 1, Palmerston, NT, 0831