The Palmerston Kids Network is a committed network of workers representing organisations who provide services and programs to children (0-12yrs) and their families, living in Palmerston.
The Network members commit to:
- Share information about programs and initiatives
- Share success stories and showcase best practice
- Discuss identified gaps & need
- Build relationships and make connections
- Participate in community engagement and capacity building opportunities
- Meet regularly
- Access sector/professional development (annual conference/training)
- Maintain awareness of funding opportunities
- Take opportunities to lobby, advocate & influence policy
The network is open to organisations that provide services and programs to children 0-12yrs and their families, living in Palmerston. Membership will require regular attendance at meetings, active interest in the promotion of the health and wellbeing of children. Service providers who have an interest in addressing childhood health and wellbeing including injury, accidents and safety issues are welcome to participate.
If you would like to participate on this network please contact the Community Services team:
Phone: 8935 9922
Click here to view the Palmerston Kids Network Terms of Reference.